Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSShowForm - does it exist by RS Joomla?

RSShowForm - does it exist by RS Joomla? 12 years 2 months ago #16284

• gwmbox
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I note that some time ago there was an add-on for Joomla 1.5 where you could show the form results to users via a component called rsshowform created by a third party. Does this exist for Joomla2.5 and the latest RS Form Pro?

Who developed rsshowform? Are they around and willing to update rsshowform? I'd be happy to donate for its development as I am sure many others too.

Cheers
If you don't ask....
Last Edit: 12 years 2 months ago by gwmbox.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: RSShowForm - does it exist by RS Joomla? 12 years 2 months ago #16420

I would also like to know if the rsshowform component is still around. From what I've read, it sounds like it does exactly what I need. It seems to me that the functionality provided by rsshowform should be included by default with any form component as it doesn't make sense to me to be able to design a custom form, have users complete and submit the form, and then not give those users the ability to open the form in the front end and update their field values. Maybe RS Form Pro does that and I just haven't found it, but I've spent many hours searching for it and I haven't found it yet. I like RS Form Pro a lot, it provides a lot of nice functionality, and it's very easy to use, but it really needs to provide a fairly easy way to configure front end editing by users. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!