Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Paypal credit card integration with RSforms pro.

Paypal credit card integration with RSforms pro. 12 years 3 months ago #16132

hello....plz help me...help needed urgently
i want to know how to integrate paypal oline credit card payment process....i have installed RSforms pro.on clicking SUBMIT button the user is taken to the paypal site where he can pay through his paypal acount but he cannot pay through his credit card.
however, if we directly make a button from our paypal acount for credit cards payments we goto the page where we can find an option of payment through credit card.
In RSforms when we click the submit button we are taken to the paypal page where we have only one option to pay through paypal.
Please help me to get to the page of paypal where we can find an option of pay through credit cards so that my clients who r not having a paypal acount can pay through their credit cards and the payment should be deposited in my paypal acount.
this is the code in paypal plugin file of RSforms....i think i have to chang something in this code where sandbox.com is written but dont know what to write to get to the paypal page which includes two option of payin through credit card and paypal.
help me plz.....
$paypal_link = RSFormProHelper::getConfig('paypal.test') ? 'www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr' : 'www.sandbox.paypal.com';
$cancel_link = RSFormProHelper::getConfig('paypal.cancel');
$cancel_link = !empty($cancel_link) ? '&cancel_return='.urlencode($cancel_link) : '';
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!