Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: get radio selected item's value instead of label

get radio selected item's value instead of label 12 years 3 months ago #16122

• shakiba
  • Fresh Boarder
i'm going to create an online test.
for example my online test consist of N questions, but the items are the same.

radio1 , consists of 4 items:
- extremely agree
-agree
- disagree
- extremely disagree

i want rsform not to retrieve the selected item's label,
i want something like this:

if item(extremely disagree) was selected, rsform save "1" for it in a hidden field,
if item(disagree) was selected, rsform save "2" for it in a hidden field,
if item(agree) was selected, rsform save "3" for it in a hidden field,
if item(extremely agree) was selected, rsform save "4" for it in a hidden field,

and in form submissions, just hidden fields values be displayed.
(( i think first i should define additional values for items in Attributes, but i do not how))
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!