Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Information from duplicated form in cache?

Information from duplicated form in cache? 12 years 3 months ago #16086

• klifid
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I have a very change problem. I did duplicated a form and proceeded to change the new form and have changed it completely with new form name, administrative letters, deleted and added fields...

The form looks like that in the system and when published on the page but when submitted through the form the information from the original form appears in the email and also in the email sent to the user.

Please point me in the right direction.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Information from duplicated form in cache? 12 years 3 months ago #16088

Hi,
Unfortunately, the email text update is not automatic when a component is changed. You'll need to go into the Properties/User and Admin email section of the form. Then click on the Edit the Email text link.
Then change the text to what you changed in the new form. Use the Toggle Quick Add to remind you of the new names used.
One thing I found helpful is to get one email text section ready (say User) then select all/copy and paste it into the Admin email, changing it as needed there. Once I get the formatting done for one, I don't have to do it twice.

K
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!