Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Latest Version

Latest Version 12 years 3 months ago #15968

• vachatterus
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Pray, Meditate, Behave
How do I tell the release and version of the latest version so I can decide if I have to install it?
Pray, Meditate, Behave
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Latest Version 12 years 3 months ago #15971

This may not be the best way to find the info but it works.
In RSForms Pro click on Configuration, then click on the Close icon in the upper right corner of the screen. The next screen presented will show you the current version loaded.

To decide whether I want to load a version I usually check the change log to see what's in the release and then watch the forum for a few days to see what issues are posted. If it's quiet, I install. If there are many posts on errors or issues, I wait a while. (I spent 28 years in software QA so I learned to wait a while before installing... even the best of programmers can have bad builds.)

Hope this helps.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!