Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: symbol for required field

symbol for required field 12 years 3 months ago #15944

• info934
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
I am using RSForm! Pro, and I wonder how to change the symbol that is diplayed when a field is required: (*)
I cannot find it anywhere. Where/how can I change this in for instance *?
Hope someone can help!
Best,
Ineke
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: symbol for required field 12 years 3 months ago #15946

You can change the symbol by going into the Form Info tab of the form that you are editing:
(Properties:> Form Info) You can set various global form aspects in this area.

Look for the line: Required fields will be marked with: HTML area that will mark required fields. For example: <font color="red">* That's the place to change any set up to make it your own.

Hope this helps. The documentation on Components has a bunch of other examples of settings that can be changed. Plus the samples have some good tips too.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: samir1

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!