Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Why use Google Analytics ID in RS Form?

Why use Google Analytics ID in RS Form? 12 years 3 months ago #15924

I entered my Google Analytics ID in the RS Form configuration but it added the old GA tracking code to my page and skewed my reports because I also have the new GA tracking code in my template. Every visit to a page with a form on it, looked like 2 page visits to Google and it gave me a 0% bounce rate for those pages (I wish).

I assumed the code field was there to track form submission events, not page visits. What's the purpose of having it in RS Form?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!