Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: didnt work

didnt work 12 years 3 months ago #15919

this was supposed to be a reply on thread: www.rsjoomla.com/forum/37-rsform-pro/129...-in-email.html#13135

but isnt because of login redirect issue...

adding the script, the onclick did not insert my button value ..

example of value and caption of radio button:

email@adress.com|Support
email2@adress.com|Sales
emai3l@adress.com|Other

I have chosen the email (value) as email recipient, but I want to insert the TEXT Support (or Sales, Other) inside the email text, as information of what this is about. (probably not necessary because of email adresses , but in case there is same adress and multipple functions.

Anyone? pliiiiis.
Last Edit: 12 years 3 months ago by thomas.johannessen. Reason: linking up org thread
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!