Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: will need help. and you can charge me. building fo

will need help. and you can charge me. building fo 12 years 3 months ago #15910

Hello.

i am thinking or purchasing rsform to do the following.
1)we run a gaming site and we need our users to submit theire score with screenshot

what we want is
1) a page that automatically shows us the updated scores of our users. example
XXXXX Game
Rank Username Submit on Score link to the picture
1 a date date 2000
2 z date date 1000
3 b date 500
2) only the latest scores or best scores of the user will be display or one user can submit only one score per competition however he/she can edit.

can we make this happen?
please let me know you can quote me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
however this is for fun sake.. don't charge me much ^ ^
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!