Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Form Dissapears!!!!!!

Form Dissapears!!!!!! 12 years 5 months ago #15615

• coax
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok, here is the deal.

Got RS Form, installed perfectly, created my form, it worked perfectly.
Now suddenly today, when I click the link/image to go to the form, it is
there for like 2 seconds and everything except the title goes blank..

Any ideas?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Form Dissapears!!!!!! 12 years 4 months ago #15622

Hi,
I had a similar thing happen a while ago and found that the form layout was blank (no code in the area). I did a "generate layout", the code reappeared and then I saved the form again. And the form appeared correctly when accessed from the site. I have no idea why the layout disappeared and it's never done it again.

It might be something to try.

Kathy
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!