Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: multiple input boxes for each text field

multiple input boxes for each text field 12 years 5 months ago #15524

Hi everyone

I have already sbmitted few tickets to the tech support regarding this issue, I was proposed few solutions, none of them worked, and what's frustrating is that I only get a reply every 24h from the tech support.

ALL what Im trying to do is to get A single field to have multiple input boxes. example:
Product No of Visits Frequency all on the same line.

I followed the advise of the tech team, didn't work so I forwarded to them the code generated as a result, and I can clearly see that the DIV is causing the fields to display on different lines rather then on the same line.

<li class="rsform-block rsform-block-feminine-hygiene-
units">
<div class="formCaption">{Feminine Hygiene Units:caption}</div>
<div class="formBody">{Feminine Hygiene Units:body}<span class="formClr">{Feminine Hygiene Units:validation}</span></div>
<div class="formDescription">{Feminine Hygiene Units:description}</div>

<li class="rsform-block rsform-block-no-of-visits">
<div class="formCaption">{No of visits:caption}</div>
<div class="formBody">{No of visits:body}<span class="formClr">{No of visits:validation}</span></div>
<div class="formDescription">{No of visits:description}</div>
<li class="rsform-block rsform-block-frequency">
<div class="formCaption">{Frequency:caption}</div>
<div class="formBody">{Frequency:body}<span class="formClr">{Frequency:validation}</span></div>
<div class="formDescription">{Frequency:description}</div>
</li>

Anyone have a suggestion?

Many thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!