Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSForm Registration Plugin

RSForm Registration Plugin 12 years 5 months ago #15511

• melissa9
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm using RSForm with User Registration in Joomla 1.7. I have 2 questions:

1. I've set the registration form so it doesn't send the user the activation link; but after registering, the new account is enabled & the user can log in. How I can I set this so the user can not log in until approved by an administrator?

2. Is there any way to post the user info in their edit profile page - all the fields filled out in the registration form?
Last Edit: 12 years 5 months ago by melissa9. Reason: list styles not there
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!