Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: ie9 issue

ie9 issue 12 years 5 months ago #15473

• jimk
  • Fresh Boarder
The support team helped me to solve my issue and I want to share my thanks. I had to update to the newest version of rsForm Pro to solve the ie9 issue where only one form was allowed possibly due to cookies or cache.
But here is one general question for anyone...

My form is working as I said. I am now remembering that somewhere I read that I was supposed to temporarily change the permissions on two folders in my Joomla a site.

I can not find the documentation that told me but I THINK the two folders are...
componants/com_rsform and administrator/componants/com_rsform BOTH of those I temporarily changed to 777 instead of 755

Do you agree that they should really be 755? That is what I think, then I will give my form one final test.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!