Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Enable Confirmation by Email not working

Enable Confirmation by Email not working 12 years 5 months ago #15471

Our customer would like the functionality where an email message with a confirmation link is sent to the person who submits a form so that the data isn't validated until after they click the link. It appears that "Enable Confirmation by Email" in the form properties is supposed to provide this functionality, but it doesn't appear to work.

I've created a simple form.
In properties, Enable Confirmation by Email is enabled.
I've tried submitting the form from the back-end as well as from the front end and the result is the same. The user receives a message indicating New Submission from 'name of form'! in the subject but no confirmation link in the body of the email.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Erich
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Enable Confirmation by Email not working 12 years 2 months ago #16358

I am having exactly this problem. So did you find a solution?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!