Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Send pdf Using dompdf

Send pdf Using dompdf 12 years 6 months ago #15414

• gbreen
  • Fresh Boarder
In the below link you can see i use RSFORM-PRO
dev.scopedesign.com/client/nyfarmersmark...rket-membership.html

CURRENT FORM FUNCTIONALITY

Now if you submit the form, it send me the information in an email.

WHAT I WANT TO ACHIEVE
I want to achieve that it send an email with the attachment of pdf in that pdf i have the info, this thing i can get by dompdf, below i give you the reference link to give you the clear idea what actually i want to achieve, i tried dompdf in custom php & it works cool.

REFRENCE

coreyworrell.com/blog/article/php-html-email-pdf-attachment
If you open the above link & if you see its demo you can see it send back you the php file which created by an html for pdf which is in the same directory, the same i want.

you can also see the another example in the below link, it send me the information as an pdf.
coreyworrell.com/blog/article/php-html-email-pdf-attachment

IDEA

The idea from which i can achieve this is to include once, the dompdf function library, & also want to copy my design html for pdf & email in the same folder which call by dompdf.

Kindly guide me where i have to paste those files & in which file i have to change the code, or any other way to achieve this.

Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Send pdf Using dompdf 11 years 11 months ago #17502

Did you manage to get this right?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!