Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: mals-e.com support? Very similar to paypal

mals-e.com support? Very similar to paypal 12 years 6 months ago #15357

I sent this question in, but thought a user might also know the answer.

Hey guys, I'm interested in your product but would like the use your forms to post payments to mals'e. I was wondering how hard that would be for you guys to implement and if you would be interested in it? Mal's is a great shopping cart that is leaps and bounds better than paypal for shipping calcuations, order processing, etc. Here is an example on how a Mal's E buy now button works. Its very similar to paypal.
"<form action="http://ww#.aitsafe.com/cf/add.cfm" method="post">
<input name="userid" type="hidden" value="12345678">
<input name="product" type="hidden" value="Oceanmaster jacket">
<input name="price" type="hidden" value="159">
<input name="return" type="hidden" value="www.mals-e.com/support/help2.php">
<input type="submit" value="Buy Now!">
</form> "
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!