Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Creating a between two drop down points

Creating a between two drop down points 12 years 6 months ago #15327

Hi all,

I am completely new to RSForm Pro - I have been looking at the FAQ and around the forum, but have been unable to find the answer to my question... so here goes....

I want to build a logic into the form, thus..

If you select Milk in a dropdown then you can only select "chocolate", "Low fat" and "Soya" in the next. On the other hand, if you select cookie in the first dropdown, then you should be able to choose between "Raisen", Chocolate Chip" and "Burned" in the next...

RSFP seems like a sweet component, I hope the support is as well,

Thanks in advance,

Martin123
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Creating a between two drop down points 12 years 6 months ago #15330

Hi,
Have you checked out the Demo samples? Try this one
demo.rsjoomla.com/dynamic-drop-down-change-form-example
I think it may be what you are looking for. Plus you can download the sample and play with it to see if it works for you.
I've used these samples in quite a few of my forms -- a real time saver.

Kathy
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: martin123

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!