Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Merge fields into a URL and then redirect user

Merge fields into a URL and then redirect user 12 years 6 months ago #15322

• ant
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi guys,

I'm using the latest version of RSFormsPro with Joomla 1.7.1.

I've setup a custom login form on a Joomla installation (my corporate website) using RSFormsPro and I need the form to merge the inputted fields into a predefined URL based on the from inputs and then redirect the user to the generated url (the target is a different secure Joomla website).

The URL will look like: www.hardcodeddomain.com/[field1merged]/index.php?user=[field2merged]&passw=[field3merged]

The password field above ([field3merged]) must be encrypted in the standard Joomla passwords encryption and included in the string above (if this is possible?).

I don't have any coding experience so please can someone firstly tell me if this is possible with RSFormsPro?

And secondly please can someone help me to achieve this?

Thanks for any assistance.

Best regards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!