Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Radio Buttons and Check Boxes

Radio Buttons and Check Boxes 12 years 6 months ago #15305

• BPP12
  • Fresh Boarder
How do I add a space after the Radio Buttons and the Check Boxes before the text.
Thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Radio Buttons and Check Boxes 12 years 6 months ago #15306

• swhung
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
To overcome this, I inserted the "spacing" using a Free Text field with <br/> coded in the Text.

I have other question:
How to space out each item in the Radio Buttons where the Flow=Horizontal? They are really squeezing together.

Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BPP12, a.amselem

Re: Radio Buttons and Check Boxes 12 years 6 months ago #15309

Hi,
I got this from the forum quite a while ago. I think the poster was one of the mods.
"If you want to add space between the checkbox/radio and the label you could try to use   You can try to add your items in "Components" tab something like:"

First option
  Second Option

You can add as many   commands to achieve the amount of space that you want. I tend to use 4. I have also found that I can't get this to work with checkbox in the PayPal component. The dollar amount is never correct.

Kathy
The following user(s) said Thank You: BPP12, a.amselem, swhung

Re: Radio Buttons and Check Boxes 12 years 6 months ago #15321

• swhung
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi,

The solution works. Got one question on Text box. How can I have a Text Box that works like a Label? I just need to output a default value, and to disable Edit.

Best regards

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!