Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Filtering submissions...

Filtering submissions... 12 years 6 months ago #15304

Hi Community!

I have a client who does insurance quotes. He has certain states/zipcode ranges that the quoting service he uses will send to his internal "lead page" within that service and the system will issue quotes for his "subscribed" range and for the unsubscribed areas it sends them to a more generic quote engine that throws the lead out to a generic audience.

My client would like to filter via a precursory zipcode check. Upon the result- if it's in his range then the processing directs to the widget that his service provides. If not then he wishes to capture information to follow up with the person and assist them to someone within his network of brokers.

How would I approach this? Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!