Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Creating form fields inline of text.

Creating form fields inline of text. 12 years 6 months ago #15237

I need to recreate this form in RSForm Pro, drgarfinkel.com/vacation-consent-form but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get the form fields in position within the text. Is there an html code view within the form builder that I am missing. Just choosing a layout isn't going to cut it here. Client wants the new form to look the same.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Creating form fields inline of text. 12 years 6 months ago #15261

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Simply head to Properties > Form Layout, uncheck the "Auto-generate" layout checkbox and create your own custom layout.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!