Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: activate file " Attach Admin Email" bug

activate file " Attach Admin Email" bug 12 years 6 months ago #15228

Hi I use
joomla:1.5.20
RSForm! Pro : 1.3.0

not long ago I moved this site from one server to another, now when I try to activate the " Attach Admin Email" in "file" type field, I get an error (is_dir() recognize the $destination as incorect -/administrator/components/com_rsform/controller.php line 527) because it refers to the old path, from the old server. I checked the joomla configuration file and it's ok, the tmp/log paths are up to date.

where can I chenge this configuration in the resfoms pro. why is it still referring to the old server?

Please help :blink:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: activate file " Attach Admin Email" bug 12 years 6 months ago #15259

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
You can simply run the installation file again. This will act as an update and will resolve this.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The following user(s) said Thank You: asareshef

Re: activate file " Attach Admin Email" bug 12 years 6 months ago #15269

Hi tanks for the response, I tried running the installation package again with joomla install/uninstall interface, but it did not change any thing, what do you mean "run the installation file again" how do I do that?

Re: activate file " Attach Admin Email" bug 12 years 6 months ago #15272

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Head to Extensions > Install / Uninstall > browse the installation file and click "Upload"
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!