Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSFORMPRO 1.4.0R40 ERROR - Router.php Fatal Error.

RSFORMPRO 1.4.0R40 ERROR - Router.php Fatal Error. 12 years 6 months ago #15225

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in ....components/com_content/router.php on line 28.

RSFORMPRO version: 1.4.0 R40 05/08/2010

Using Joomla System Cache and, of course, the Joomla SEF URLs (no 3rd party SEF URL extensions).

Is it possible that the htaccess file's block scripts section is involved in this error?

THIS ERROR ONLY COMES UP EVERY NOW AND THEN. Usually if I go back to the home page, click the form page link again, the page loads. And with caching, once it works for me, it doesn't arise again until I clear the cache.

Chris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!