Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Modal window - set scroll bars to none

Modal window - set scroll bars to none 12 years 6 months ago #15198

• eliza
  • Fresh Boarder
I am using RS Forms! Pro with Joomla 1.7 and a gantry frameworks template. I have successfully created a modal pop up window to display a form but it has unsightly scroll bars. I have set the width and height to accomodate all the content without scrolling but they still show. I believe I many need to add scrolling="no" style="overflow:hidden" somewhere but if this is corect where should it go and even with editor set to no the "" are stripped out. Any help much appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!