Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Auto fill form2 with field from form1

Auto fill form2 with field from form1 12 years 6 months ago #15187

Hello,

I have two forms, form1 and form2.

form1 is on my home page in a module position and contains a single field 'address'.

form2 is on its own page as a menu link and contains multiple fields, 'name', 'address', 'email', and more.

I need form1 to go to form2 once submitted and automatically fill the 'address' field with what was entered in form1.

Is this possible, if so how can it be achieved ?

Looking forward to a solution.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!