Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Expired subscribers can still log in

Expired subscribers can still log in 12 years 6 months ago #15136

• alan36
  • Fresh Boarder
I have moved to RSMembership from AEC for a variety of reasons.
I am testing on a desktop localhost and have two types of Subscriber, free 7 days non recurring one off trial, and 12 months paypal recurring subscription.
For both types of membership I created dummy accounts that have all now gone beyond their expiry date, no emails were sent out by RSMembership and each of the expired users is still able to log in and use the test site.
Is RSMembership supposed to block expired subscribers? Is it possible that a desktop localhost misses the hartbeat where the emails and blocking action should be triggered?

Regards
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!