Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Form validation not working

Form validation not working 12 years 6 months ago #15123

Hi All

I have been using RSForm to create a couple of frms on my site. But I have run into a major issue.
I have validations rules set on some fiels, ie they are set to mandatory.

But when I submit the form with no dada it simply redirects to the homepage index.php. No form is sent. However, when all fields are filled, the form will submit fine.

So Im guessing that something is interfering with the validation code???

You can see the issue here: www.accentbt.com.au/index.php?option=com_forme&Itemid=109

Any assistance would be appreciated:) :)

Thanks
Ben
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!