Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Passing Variables on Multi-Page Form

Passing Variables on Multi-Page Form 12 years 6 months ago #15121

I'm hoping someone can help with my issue. I have a 2-part form, using RSForm Pro. The first page has textboxes in it asking the norm (i.e. name, email, phone, billing address, city, state, etc.).

Once they fill all that out, they click the NEXT button, and it takes them to the second part, which is a contract. I would like certain places on this contract to autopopulate with the data that user entered in on the first page of the form.

I have figured out how to get the name and email to autopopulate, since these are held in the regular joomla database. Just not sure how to get the custom fields I've created in rsform to do this, most notably the phone, billing address, city, and state.

Can anyone help me, please?

Thanks.

David
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!