Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Wish List Thread

Wish List Thread 12 years 7 months ago #15112

My wish list is short. I'd just like proper case for names and addresses. People on my e-commerce sites like to provide all lower case and that just looks awful on shipping labels. The following script capitalizes the first letter in each word with the rest in lower case. If the first is cap, all those VanNamed and LeNamed can go back and fix it. This also prevents all caps (yelling).
function toProperCase(s)
{
  if (s.match(/(^\d*\s*[a-z])|(^\d*\s*[A-Z]{2,})/)){
    return s.toLowerCase().replace( /\b((m)(a?c))?(\w)/g,
          function($1, $2, $3, $4, $5) { if($2){return $3.toUpperCase()+$4+$5.toUpperCase();} return $1.toUpperCase(); });
    } else {
	return s
	}
}

This can probably be done better but you get the idea.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!