Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: TIme? Need to know how to do time on form?

TIme? Need to know how to do time on form? 12 years 7 months ago #14919

I am sorry. I have been searching, but I can only read so much on this time frame I have...

I am trying to figure out how to give the user the ability to either select, or enter the time that they arrive, and the time they leave a certain location.

How would you do this?

The other question is: I am not sure how to get the form to fit, or look proper on the page. I have used joomla for about a year now, so I am aware modules, positions etc., but its things like in the form, getting some space between the dropdown menu, and the text used to describe the dropdown? Does that make sense? I have used firebug, but I am not a developer so it is still very difficult for me to figure out what is where. All the video links are down for RSForm, and I don't have a lot of time to do this form! So if I even make sense, and you happen to have a quick way that I can learn and absorb RSForm, that would be great! THe videos would probably help....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!