Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Applying CSS Styles to separate forms

Applying CSS Styles to separate forms 12 years 7 months ago #14902

• skulachi
  • Fresh Boarder
I have separate forms on my website (on a module and content area), and tried applying different css styles on both forms. But when I applied css styles, it affects both forms. Also, I don't know how to give css style spaces in between formCaption and formBody in a RSForm Created forms.

Please any help will be appreciated?

Louis.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Applying CSS Styles to separate forms 12 years 7 months ago #14916

• matt
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
If its separate forms, the style can be set for each form.

Have you seen the documentation how to add CSS for the forms to documentaion

You can even download their custom style example an play with it to example

Matt
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: skulachi

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!