Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Set the default value from a POST request?

Set the default value from a POST request? 12 years 7 months ago #14858

Hello...
...AND SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!! :blush:

I try to explain my problem. On my Joomla site i have a form with two INPUT fields and a button (NOT RSForm!Pro - a normal <form field with two fields)... This form is then sent by POST to an existing RSForm!Pro-Form. The transmitted data of the two fields, must entered into the two fields of RSForm!Pro (as VALUE).

EXAMPLE

NORMAL FORM (not RSForm!Pro)

Name |_____Hans_____|
Surname |_____Müller_____|
[send]

..when the user clicks on the button, redirect to RSForm!Pro-Form, which in turn has two fields, and even more fields:

Name |_____________|
Surname |_____________|

in these fields will then appear the VALUE as transferred from the first form.

I hope this is understandable enough. I have no access to the INPUT fields of RSForm!Pro. Otherwise i could simply input the data with <input value="<php echo $ _POST["Name"]; ?>"...... intercept.

Thank you!
Last Edit: 12 years 7 months ago by consulting147.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Set the default value from a POST request? 12 years 7 months ago #14863

Has taken care, thank you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!