Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Pointing me in the right direction - Guest Account

Pointing me in the right direction - Guest Account 12 years 7 months ago #14834

• barry.jenner
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I have created a form for inputting data by registered users......

I installed mod_rsform_list and set it to display records for the logged in person only ....

All going really well ....

I would like the logged in user to be able send an email to friends with a userid / listid. The friends would be able to enter in to the web site and just see the list that the logged user has created. No requirement to register for an account.

I would be greatful for any ideas that I could follow up on. I an out of ideas on this one. Whilst a full blown solution would be great; just some ideas on how to achieve this would set me off in the right direction.

Is RF FormsPro the right product is is there an alternative in the suite of products?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Baz
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!