Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Captcha

Captcha 12 years 7 months ago #14732

Greetings to all
as I can make larger letters are in the captcha, because they are very small and look great
if anyone can help me it would be very appreciated
thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Captcha 12 years 7 months ago #14734

• c22sail
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
You are talking about the standard captcha that comes with RSForms right, not the Google reCaptcha.

To enlarge the letters in RSForms captacha go to Manage Forms and then edit the Captacha element.

Click on the Attributes tab. Down towards the bottom is a field for Size. I think the default is 15. Try 25 or 30 and see how that works for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Operaciones Signe

Re: Captcha 12 years 7 months ago #14849

and try to do what you say but what makes it great is the box and the text stays the same, any other option to larger font size
thanks for your answer

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!