Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Getting Started

Getting Started 12 years 8 months ago #14726

• pfink1
  • Fresh Boarder
how do find information on getting started creating a form? Is there a video on getting stated creatomg a form with this software for the first time?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Getting Started 12 years 8 months ago #14728

Hi,
Check out the Video Tutorials under the Support tab. Episode 8 is "How to Create a Form" in RSForms Pro. I'd start by looking at that and then download some of the samples that they have on the demo site. Look at the bottom of the screen and click on Front End Demo.
I've used some of the samples to enhance my forms and make them much more useful.

And... experiment and make mistakes. It's a great way to learn.

Kathy
www.nemgtr.org
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!