Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Changing Font Size, Color and Line Spacing

Changing Font Size, Color and Line Spacing 12 years 7 months ago #14713

Please don't put the auto message here saying submit a ticket. I've tried that and got nowhere at all. Perhaps a Forum member can assist!
All I need to do is to make the text on a form match that of the rest of my site. I think I need to add the necessary script in the Advanced properties box but it says I must use the right tags and I don't know what the tags should be. Has anyone a sample piece of script that works that they would be prepared to share with me. The reply to my ticket did say edit the css file called front.css but I edited all the font sizes shown on that file and loaded the file back via FTP but it made no difference to the form at all. Should changes to the css file show in the Preview mode of the form? I have tried uploading the form to the actual site but it doesn't change there either. I have of course made sure that the cache was emptied just to make sure.
Any help gratefully received.
Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Changing Font Size, Color and Line Spacing 12 years 7 months ago #14717

• joe2
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,

I've bought a couple of RS components and they are pretty darn good. I'm guessing the dev's have a lot on with the support tickets and from experience have been very helpful there for me.

I understand though there is a forum here so hopefully people who are savvy with css etc can help other members? I've tried helping with a few others today so can offer to try and help you, if you wanna PM me the details to your site etc where I can view and work out what needs doing I'd be more than happy to have a quick look.

Explain to me what you are trying to achieve in the PM and I'll try and help.

Re: Changing Font Size, Color and Line Spacing 12 years 7 months ago #14718

• joe2
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
actually just realised there is no PM facility here. Post the info here and I'll try help that way.

Re: Changing Font Size, Color and Line Spacing 12 years 7 months ago #14830

• antonr
  • Fresh Boarder
We paid for RS Forms Pro...and mostly love it. Our problem is that we've created a bunch of forms that all were created exactly the same way, but only one of them seems to be using our CSS style, and the rest of the forms just use styles on their own (or pulled from the template's CSS).

PROBLEM FORM EXAMPLE
www.playershealthclub.com/beta/about-spinnaker/contact-us

The style for the entire form should be Arial 10 point, normal, #666. As you can see, it isn't. We also have forms in our Registered section (login with these credentials...ctaylor@spinnakerresorts.com/spinres2011) and look in the Right Rail for the forms section and look at the forms.

THIS FORM LOOKS FINE:
www.playershealthclub.com/beta/owner-for...-reservation-request

We really need this fixed, since my boss (the resort owner) is freaking out.

Sidenote: It works in every single browser EXCEPT IE 8 (and possibly 9) Every other platform and browser looks fine.

Thanks,
Anton
Last Edit: 12 years 7 months ago by antonr.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!