Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Formatting PayPal component text

Formatting PayPal component text 12 years 8 months ago #14682

I am doing a form for our users to sign up for a tour and that uses colors to differentiate between "Included" items and "Optional" items.
I was thinking of using the PayPal component since the items have prices and I want to calculate what's owed at the end of the form. But I'm having trouble getting the PayPal component text to show in any color other than the default.
Using v36, I've added the <FONT COLOR="#be0000"> in the component text (i.e. 10|<FONT COLOR="#be0000">INCLUDED<FONT COLOR="#000000"> - Tour Ft. Meigs $ per couple) but this eliminates the pricing and puts the code into the display.
I've also added the font color command in to the Attributes section but no luck there. Am I going to have to edit color changes in in the Form Layout? That's not great since the layout will probably have to be regenerated in the future. I've also been trying v40 but haven't had any luck with that either.
Any suggestions on how to do this would be greatly appreciated
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!