Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: V1.4.0 Rev 40 update removed all previous forms

V1.4.0 Rev 40 update removed all previous forms 12 years 8 months ago #14657

One of my team has updated RSForm! Pro to V1.4.0 Rev 40 without doing a backup of the previous version's forms, submission data etc. Now, from within the RSForm administration front end, the old forms and associated data are gone.

Looking at the database, it appears that the old data is still there, but in tables such as jos_RSFORM_FORMS and the new tables with V1.4.0 are named jos_rsform_forms - all in lower case.

Can anyone suggest a way to restore the old table data to the new tables? This would be both the original forms and associated submissions.

I don't want to assume that it is as easy as copying the data or renaming the tables as my first glance indicates there appear to be new tables for such things as submissions. I thought I would ask those in the know first before I attempt such a thing.

Cheers,
Neil
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!