Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Help with Database/Querying

Help with Database/Querying 12 years 8 months ago #14625

Hi I'm new to the site and I've been searching forums like crazy the last few days looking for help/advice on my site. I've created a large multiple page form for clients to fill out and submit information. Companies will then pay and membership fee to search the database that the clients submit information to to. The information the companies will see in the query is limited until they pay for more information. My first issue- would it be easier to map this large form to a separate MySQL database? Second issue-what would work best so companies can choose a membership plan to access database for a month, half year, and year? The companies will need to search the database by querying zip code, state, ect. Third issue-when searching the database, how can I add a checkbox field to the left so when they check each person it will count the number of people checked and charge them $10 to view more information that these selected people submitted to the database? I know it's a lot of questions, but I couldn't find anything in forums for this particular series. Thanks so much for your help!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!