Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Analytics code not showing up?

Analytics code not showing up? 12 years 8 months ago #14591

Hello,

It seems like one of the functions of RSSEO is to enter the Google analytics code into the site header, but I don't see any way to make it do this. Is this a function of RSSEO, or not, and if it is, how do I get it to work?

Thanks!

- I just noticed I put this in the wrong board, can someone move it to the right one? :>
Last Edit: 12 years 8 months ago by ryan.addams. Reason: oops
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!