Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: You must provide at least one recipient email addr

You must provide at least one recipient email addr 12 years 9 months ago #14511

• franzua
  • Fresh Boarder
Help!!!:angry:

You must provide at least one recipient email addr
Just need to know why this error is coming up....and how to get rid of it!
Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by franzua. Reason: forgot question
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: You must provide at least one recipient email addr 12 years 3 months ago #16271

• lisarae
  • Fresh Boarder
Did you ever find out what is causing this error? I am getting it as well.

Re: You must provide at least one recipient email addr 12 years 1 month ago #17108

• jmatz
  • Fresh Boarder
In the form editor / Properties section, when you set up "Admin Emails", you must have a valid value for the email field in the Message dialog box.

Next to the red "Message" label, click "Edit the Email Text".
There should be a string of text such as "{email:caption}: {email:value}"
If that text is not there, you can manually add it. Be sure to type it exactly as it appears where you added the email field to the form in the "Components" tab. Even caps / lowercase matter, as I just found out today.

Re: You must provide at least one recipient email addr 11 years 11 months ago #17848

• anna4
  • Fresh Boarder
Same solution, but I found the error in my User Email configuration - in the To field. It was using the default {Email:value}, but I'd changed my form to {email}. Check *everywhere* the email address is inserted! ;)

Re: You must provide at least one recipient email addr 11 years 11 months ago #17855

• ashley.barnard
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I had the same error today and it was caused by having and email address like this me@wäschesack.de the ä was causing the issue so i could not have the email going to my email account because of this and had to use a forwarder instead. :blink:

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!