Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Paypal Continue Shopping

Paypal Continue Shopping 12 years 8 months ago #14505

• paulo55
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all,

Love the component, upgraded after using the basic version,

I have searched and cannot find a proper answer here, if someone cn offer advice or opinion, i would be grateful.

I am about to create 8 individual multi selection forms that add up a total to go to paypal.

Is it possible to have a continue shopping button somewhere in paypal so they can go back and make another form purchase instead of 1 at a time?

Not integrated paypal before, the paypal plug in is very handy

Pd
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!