Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RS FORM TICKET

RS FORM TICKET 12 years 8 months ago #14503

Hello guys. I really am asking your big help

I am doing online registration for a conference. I am making the online registration with the RSFORM. I love it but, i want each person to have a confirmation number or a unique id when they come in on conference day. So i can verify their confirmation number with our files.

I see there is something called RSFP_COMP_TICKET inside rsform pro.. It shows me a preview of how it works on the rs_form_components screen.. But it doesn't display on the preview or the original one. I heard its a hidden code. But it doesn't even come in my manage submission list.

So is there any way it can viewed by a certain person registering on ORIGINAL FORM and on the manage submission page that i can see it too..

Thanks.
Please help..
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: RS FORM TICKET 12 years 6 months ago #15128

• capfranco
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
If you added the ticket field later after creating form, be sure to enable auto layout so that the html/xhtml stuff is generated with all (new)components. Then you can disable it for customizing if you wish. Sure, backup previous custom changes before enabling auto layout. Also, be sure value for tickets is added to emails and so on. Good Luck!
Last Edit: 12 years 6 months ago by capfranco.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!