Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Can RSFORMS be layed out like smartformer?

Can RSFORMS be layed out like smartformer? 12 years 8 months ago #14485

• ismadman
  • Fresh Boarder
Ok I Have used rsforms and although it is fantastic for laying out a table based form
I want to know how to be able to layout it out like smartformer does?
Can it ?
If it can't then it's useless for my current project
As I have acheived most of what i need to with smartformer but its awfully clunky
I like rsforms as its intuitive and natural
But I also like the way you can just drag and place your own stuff with ease and css each property up in smartformer
I don't need a table based solution but a form that I can set detail items out with options that appear where I want them when needed
This is what I am trying to replicate :- www.canvaspeople.com/create-your-canvas
Can rsforms acheive this ? Or close to it ? As I can't for the life of me work out how to do it in rsforms although I have it nailed in smartformer but the validation and replication is inferior
If rsforms pro can do this I would Def buy .
So can anyone enlighten me ?
Last Edit: 12 years 8 months ago by ismadman.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Can RSFORMS be layed out like smartformer? 12 years 8 months ago #14488

This may be an instance of you playing with the form layout area under the tab properties when you create your form. It appears possible to insert your HTML / CSS in there to accentuate the form.

Give it a shot and let us know how far you get!

D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!