Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Show Form Fields using Radio or Drowdown

Show Form Fields using Radio or Drowdown 12 years 8 months ago #14465

Hello,
I have read the tutorial on how to use radio buttons to load hidden form fields and I'm not getting it. Has anyone done this and could show me there code on what you did you achieve this, that would be great. It doesn't have to be radio buttons, it could be a dropdown as well. Any help would be great. Thanks in advanced.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Show Form Fields using Radio or Drowdown 12 years 8 months ago #14467

Hi Keith,
I think I have a sample of what you would like to do. If you send me an email at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it , I'll send a backup of the radio button/hidden fields form so you can restore it and use it as an example.
You can see an example of it at www.nemgtr.org/index.php?option=com_cont...application&catid=39
It's on page two of the form in case the link takes you to the wrong page.
Kathy
www.nemgtr.org
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!