Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Hide Component From User Groups

Hide Component From User Groups 12 years 9 months ago #14439

• daajestaa
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello,

I would like to hide the RSForms Pro component from certain back-end user groups but unlike other components, there is no Options menu available where I can set permissions.

Is there a way to easily hide the component from defined user groups without resorting to a hack?

Many thanks...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Hide Component From User Groups 12 years 9 months ago #14448

• daajestaa
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Bump!

Re: Hide Component From User Groups 12 years 7 months ago #14999

• xingu
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
How can this not be available yet. These components are some of the first to be compatible with the new Joomla releases. This is not even a choice they should have to be compatible if you ask me. What good are permissions when you can't control some components.

Please add this asap!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!