Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Captcha

Captcha 12 years 9 months ago #14425

Hello:laugh: :laugh:
if someone can solve a lot of questions will thank you
I need the captcha to the form bigger, and I can do?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Captcha 12 years 9 months ago #14426

Hi,
If I understand what you want (larger characters and box) go to the "size" entry in the Captcha component and enter a number like 20. This makes the box bigger and easier to read.
Also you can use the color section to make it more readable. I use #99CCFF which is a light blue and the black letters show up well.
Hope this is what you are looking for!

Kathy

Re:Captcha 12 years 9 months ago #14427

Kathy Thanks for the quick response
if that's what I want to make the text bigger, try to do what you tell me but the only thing that is big is the box the text remains the same.
I'm using Joomla 1.5

Re:Captcha 12 years 9 months ago #14429

That's all I know how to do... sorry. I'm sure there is a way but I don't know it. Maybe one of the other attributes might do that.
I'll play around and let you know if I find anything.
Kathy

Try using 45 or higher. It makes the text about 24 to 28 pt tall. The box enlarges correspondingly to fit the type. I found some good hints on this in the documentation under Creating and managing forms. Plus I always have a "test" form I try things in so I don't cause harm to my real forms!
K
Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by NEMGTR_webmanager.

Re:Captcha 12 years 8 months ago #14451

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

In order to increase the size of the CAPTCHA letters please try setting the "Image Generation" property to "Use FreeType" and then increase the value set for the "Size" property.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!