Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Dynamic Multipage Form

Dynamic Multipage Form 12 years 9 months ago #14274

Hi All,

I would like to make a Dynamic Multipage form. It will contains of 5 individual formpages, and the user has to decide which pages the user will fillout.

Example there will be 5 checkboxes on page 1, and each checkbox represent a formpage.

Checkbox 1 = if checked form 1 will show up in the flow
Checkbox 2 = if checked form 2 will show up in the flow
Checkbox 3 = if checked form 3 will show up in the flow
Checkbox 4 = if checked form 4 will show up in the flow
Checkbox 5 = if checked form 5 will show up in the flow

So if the user checks 1, 3 and 5, only those pages in the multipage will be shown!

Is that possible and how?

Hope you can help me!

Best regards

Rasmus
A happy RSformPRO user!:)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Dynamic Multipage Form 12 years 9 months ago #14278

• matt
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
I guess you can find a fancy way to solve this.

But the easiest way is to have a form with only your question above and at submit they are sent to the correct form (form 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5). Just like in the documentation http://www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/documentations/27-frequently-asked-questions/149-how-do-i-setup-the-redirect-page-based-on-users-selection-.html .

This might not be the solution you asked for, but you don't need any coding.

Matt
Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by matt.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!