Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: accept/reject button in email

accept/reject button in email 12 years 9 months ago #14271

• ellamae
  • Fresh Boarder
good day guys! i have a problem about sending form to my email. I want to have a accept/ reject or decline button whenever i receive a form from the sender ..
to make it clear,here's a situation..

you are the sender and i am the receiver,
you filled up the form from my site and click send. the form u filled up was sent to my email, of course with their values ..

the problem is:
1. Once i receive the email, i want to have a accept/decline button at the bottom of the form.. and when i click the button, the sender will get a reply about my response.
either if I his/her form is accepted or decline ..
and once i also click accept it will be automatically sent to another email..

please do help! i really need the codes.. and where to put it .
i am using rsform pro 1.1.0 rev 19, and joomla Version 1.5.23..
i am using a live server.

i am hoping for a quick response ..
thank you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!