Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Showing a summary based on radio button submission

Showing a summary based on radio button submission 12 years 9 months ago #14253

• WillRoz
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I'm trying to make a form for a class registration.

There are two times each day that the class will be offered(say 9:00am & 3:00pm). I'd like to choose radio buttons as the input method.

I'd like to create a mod_rsform_list module that can summarize how many respondents have chosen each time. Is there an easy way to accomplish within the module parameters, or is there some other way to make this happen?

Thanks in advance,
Will
Last Edit: 12 years 9 months ago by WillRoz.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!